Grahame Park One Stop Shop
The One Stop Shop’s dedicated team of volunteers and staff offer help, advice and support to residents and visitors.
Support and opportunities include:
- Groundwork London Job Brokerage Scheme. Offers help, support and guidance for residents who have been out of work for two years or more.
- Advocacy in Barnet is available for help, support and advocacy for residents over 55.
- The London Capital Credit Union has an information point at the One Stop Shop during opening hours.
- Alive ‘N’ Kicking. An exciting healthy lifestyle programme available to all families with children aged between 4 to 11 years old.
- Barnet Independent Living Agency (BILA), a non-profit making care agency that works with the needs of their clients alongside acting as a good, responsible employer.
- Homework club Monday evenings 4.30pm to 6.00pm.
- Training – Computers, Women’s Return to Work and ESOL classes.